Audit & Accounts Assistant (Boutique Practice)
Taylor Hawkes currently working with a boutique accountancy practice who specialise in the creative sector who are recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Assistant.
* Supporting the members of the Audit and Accounts Team
* Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns and management accounts
* Reconciling bank statements
* Updating records and collating information from clients
* Analytical reviewing
* As technical knowledge and experience develops there is the opportunity to take on the responsibility of completing basic audits and more complex accounts work
* Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this position, our ideal candidate will:
* Be AAT Qualified.
* Have a minimum of 2 years' accounts & audit experience within practice
* Have a good understanding of auditing principles and practical experience
* Whilst not essential, candidates with experience of SAGE Line 50, cloud accounting packages (for example QuickBooks and Xero) or CCH Pro systems will be prioritised.
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716688