Assistant Marketing Manager - Asset Manager
The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing Fund Manager in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to create significant impact in their Marketing team by joining at Assistant Manager level.
As the Assistant Marketing Manager, you will have responsibility for planning, coordinating and executing marketing activities in support for their Funds business. The role holder will work closely with internal support to facilitate the construction and production of promotional materials, fact sheets, KIIDs and fund manager presentations.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Coordinate the process for the construction and production of fund fact sheets
- Coordinate the process for the construction and production of fund manager presentations
- Manage the full event process for the funds business
- Work across the organisation to obtain the required data to input into fact sheets, fund manager presentations and KIIDs
- Update website with information across all fund content
- Implement marketing campaigns and measure campaign effectiveness
- Coordinate across all PR activity
- Regularly update the marketing plan, including tactical plan development and tracking of all marketing spend against the yearly budget
- Update and edit on annual fund DDQs with the head of sales support in a timely manner
- Experience working in the Asset or Wealth Management industry
- Knowledge of the UK funds market
- IMC or CFA qualified
- Experience of producing fund manager presentations
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960717278