CAD Technician, Bedford - Exciting opportunity
£20,000 - £25,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, enthusiastic CAD Technician to join a growing Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy in Bedford. You will join an expanding team where you can develop a long term career, in a very supportive environment.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a variety of Civil and Structural Engineering design projects; residential and commercial buildings and infrastructure
- Working closely with the Senior Engineers to plan and design client projects
- Getting involved in site visits as part of the planning process
- Working with junior members of staff to help support their career development
- Providing excellent technical CAD support to the various teams
What experience do you need?
- You will have been working in a CAD design role for 2+ years
- You will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- You will have a real desire to develop a long term career
- Ideally you will have exposure to one or more of the following: Revit, PDS, WinDes althoguh this is not essential
- Ideally you will have been working on Civils and/oror Structural projects in your most recent/current role
How do you apply?
Simply hit the 'apply' button!!
Keywords: Bedford, Milton Keynes, AutoCAD, Civil Design, Civil 3D, PDS, Windes, Microdrainage, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Technician, CAD Technician, Structural Technician