Principal System Engineer
An opportunity to join an established Defence, Technology and Engineering company that is developing key engineering solutions to a variety of sectors. They have an opening for a Principal Systems Engineer to join the team, with experience of complex Defence systems. The successful applicant will be working on a variety of Defence solutions for the UK and overseas markets.
To be considered for the role applicants will have
- Strong proven Systems Engineering experience within the Defence domain.
- Full Lifecycle from requirements capture, analysis, V&V and configuration management.
- Degree or equivalent educated.
- Worked as a Senior or Principal Systems Engineer.
Nice to have skills
- Naval systems, with Sonar being highly desirable.
- Modelling languages SysML or UML
- Use of Enterprise Architect
- MODAF or TOGAF frameworks
- Chartered Engineer
If you're looking to apply your knowledge to a variety of interesting areas and domains, for a growing and renowned organisation, with an excellent order book - Apply now for a swift response.
£47,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits
Commutable from Bude, Ilfracombe, Barnstaple, Tiverton and surrounding areas of North Devon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83254207