This is an opportunity to join arguably the best Corporate Specialist outside of London, as either a Lateral to help grow their team, or a senior solicitor looking for a step up. The opportunity has arisen to join this Chambers rated and Legal 500 practice, which deals with west end work in the tranquil heart of Guildford. The firm is one of the largest and well-established practises Nationally, and deals with a client base that most London firms would be envious of.
- This practice is one of the most well-regarded choices outside of London, with a client base to rival their counterparts operating in the City and West End.
- They are ranked tier 1 in the Legal 500 across 15 different fields of Law. Placing in the top 3 across multiple other areas.
- They have a number of Lawyers who are ranked as leaders in the field for both the Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Renowned for excellent client testimonials and establishing deep relationships, this firm stands out in the affluent Surrey market.
- The firm creates an enjoyable atmosphere for their staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients. This culture is epitomised by the partners and cascades through every team member and department.
- They deal with International and Domestic clients which allows for exposure to a unique and varied caseload.
- For go getters the sky is the limit; the firm will provide distinctive training and give its staff the opportunity to organically grow within the practise.
- This collegiate atmosphere and excellent reputation make it incredibly desirable for people looking to establish a rewarding career.
- The Firm is looking and for Corporate Solicitor/Partner (5+ years PQE) to join their flourishing Surrey office.
- The caseload for this particular vacancy may include but not be limited to; M&A work, restructuring, business start-ups, acquisition and disposals of assets, corporate financing, shareholder protection, private equity investments, Partnerships, International joint ventures, incentives and liabilities.
- The department works with a range of mid-sized to multinational organisations, and they are a bedrock of cross-referral for the Commercial, IP, and Employment teams. The transaction range you would be working on averages 10 million at the lowest and can be as high as 500+ million.
- The firm would be able to accommodate pre-existing relationships with clients if someone were looking to transfer their existing client base.
- You will be a Solicitor/Partner with experience in Corporate matters (5+ years PQE).
- Exceptional conduct and experience working with large Corporate organisations will be a key element of the role.
- International experience would allow for excellent synergy with the firms existing clients.
- You should have a very strong level of Corporate experience, but you should also have composite experience in Commercial matters.
- Salary would be in line with London firms. For senior candidates with a client base you a unique business case could be used to determine the overall package.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.