I delighted to be recruiting for an ongoing temporary credit controller position for a projected start of the 10th of September in an exciting and diverse finance team. This role will be focused on helping reduce a backlog of aged debt from the company's ledger.
If you have relevant knowledge of credit control or come from a contact centre type environment looking for an entry into finance, please do get in touch and apply!
My client is a well established business in the Media sector in the heart of Bath town centre. The company is located just a 5 minute walk from Bath spa station and has excellent bus links.
The key responsibilities of a credit controller will include the following:
- Collection of outstanding invoices by phone, e-mail and letter
- Management of approximately 500 live customer accounts
- Making high volume calls to collect cash
- Credit Checking new and existing customers
- Working as part of the team to ensure debtor days are reduced
- Dealing with and resolving complex customers queries
- Account reconciliation where disputes arise
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous credit control exposure or exposure in a similar finance role
- Confident in making high volume of outbound calls and emails
- Excellent customer service skills and approach
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to organise own workload and meet demanding deadlines and targets
- Thrives in a busy environment and handles stressful situations calmly and professionally.
- Excellent time management and strong organisational skills - Strong attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner to liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels confidently and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptable approach
The client will offer the successful candidate the position of Credit Controller on a temporary basis with a likely of extension after an initial 3 months.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252459