Lead Data Engineer Spark Big Data SQL
Lead Data Engineer London to £65k
Lead Data Engineer (Scala Spark Hadoop Python). Fantastic opportunity for a talented Lead Data Engineer to join a successful FinTech that provides data science services and complex software solutions to combat financial fraud.
As a Lead Data Engineer you will have a number of responsibilities including; documenting solution requirements, managing and transforming high volume data, performing advanced analytics to identify trends associated with adverse behaviour and automating analysis to proactively alert on high risk activity. This is a challenging and interesting role where you will be using leading open source data science tools including Scala, Spark and Hadoop.
Based in London, close to a mainline station, you will be working alongside a friendly, motivated and collaborative team.
- Previous big data experience, either from an implementation or a data science prospective
- Strong technical skills including Spark, Hadoop and SQL
- Excellent coding skills using Scala, Java or Python
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Some leadership experience
- Likely to be degree educated 2:1 or above in Computer Science or similar
- Passionate about learning about emerging technologies
- Desirable: global banking / market experience, AML
As a Lead Data Engineer (Spark Hadoop) you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 7090 2588 to have a confidential discussion about this Lead Data Engineer (Spark Hadoop) role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83240612