Senior Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer - Portsmouth
Senior Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer
Salary up to £48,000 + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineer to lead the M&E operations of a progressive property services consultancy, who operate across the South Coast of England.
Our client a successful, comprehensive property design consultancy are actively seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to lead a progressive team of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering's in Portsmouth. Working on a host of interesting M&E projects across MOD, residential and educational sectors you will lead and manage projects from inception through to competition.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus an excellent and flexible benefits package that would be best suited to your requirements.
In order to be considered for this Senior Electrical Engineer role you will:
- Hold a BEng or Meng in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Hold Chartership status with CIBSE or IMechE or IET
- Have a minimum of 5 + years commercial experience
- Have a clear understanding of M&E procedures and standards
- Have a proven work history leading Building Services Engineering teams
- Have the ability to liaise with other design engineering teams, clients and stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In order to discuss this Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineer role please contact RONNIE SPINKS on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.email@example.com