Calling all CRO Specialists! We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a multi award–winning digital agency based in the very heart of Manchester City Centre! Enjoy fantastic benefits including a generous holiday allowance, flexible working hours and regular social events.
Based in Manchester City Centre, our client’s office is amongst the hustle and bustle of everything that the city has to offer – from hidden bars to top restaurants, there’s something for everyone! Our client are industry leaders within the digital agency industry and as they continue to grow and develop, they are now on the hunt for an experimental and ambitious CRO Manager to join their team!
The CRO Manager will be the spearhead of the CRO programmes and will use their experience to draw insights from both qualitative and quantative data streams to aid project roadmaps. The successful candidate will also be working closely with the UX teams to ensure all client results are delivered.
This is wonderful opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies UK and Europe!
The Main Responsibilities of the CRO Manager:
- Identify new areas of opportunity by evaluating the website analytics
- Manage A/B testing through the concepts and design states by working closely with the UX design teams
- Undertake heuristic website evaluations based on UX best practices and previous optimisation experience
- Analyse A/B test results in order to determine the impact on UX and ROI
- Maintain strong contact with clients via regular calls and client workshops in order to build strong work relationships
- Represent the agency at industry events whilst supporting their business strategy
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Background in CRO within an agency background would be ideal
- Previous experience leading multiple client programmes
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices and A/B Testing
- Proven track-record of using Web Analytic tools and techniques including Adobe and Google Analytics
- Comfortable liaising with clients and key stakeholders
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this role? For more information, call us on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today!