Our client is a fast-growing full service company operating in a niche security environment, seeking a dynamic, intelligent, highly driven and commercially focussed Finance Director / CFO to develop and manage their finance function, and provide commercial and strategic support to the business.
- Create and maintain the full suite of financial reporting, management accounting, financial analysis and commentary, budgeting, forecasting, and long-term business planning
- Management of CapEx, cashflow,FX and investments
- Implementation of controls, compliance and risk management
- Build and maintain key external stakeholder relationships
- Develop the commercial and operational strategy of the business
- Contract evaluation and negotiation
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, experienced at FD level, with a proven track record in fast-growth environments. You will be a hands-on, ambitious, energetic and innovative self-starter, used to working in small teams and with the ability to engage at all levels of the business. You will also have experience setting up a finance function to support a fast-growing business with international capabilities, ideally within a security, technology, oil & gas, or logistics business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83250101