Senior Data Analytics Developer
Location: Aldgate East
- Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday [inc. Bank Holidays]
- Access to top of the range equipment
- Self development allowance for conferences and training
- Contribution to open source projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company socials, Friday drinks, snacks and in-house massages, are just some of weekly rituals that happen at Threads.
- Great Offices
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analytics Developer to join an innovative, luxury fashion & commerce business. They have also recently been voted in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses. As the Data Analytics Developer you will be a part of future growth which will be fuelled by technology. Machine learning, Data Analytics and Full platform development are just some of the green field projects you will get to work on, all at the cutting edge of social commerce.
As the Data Analytics Developers will have exceptional technical knowledge, a creative approach to problem solving, and an interest in building a retail industry-first analytics platform. You will want to be able to automate processes at every stage – from order to delivery – while also collecting data, including multimedia content, from various social platforms.
Data Analytics Developer Duties/Requirements
- Interface between the tech team and other teams in the company
- Working as a member of the tech team at every stage of software development life cycle to lead the data side of things
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Elasticsearch language
- Experience designing Data warehouses
- Experience designing reporting systems
- Experience with Python
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83244158