IT Auditor - Financial Services
My client are a leading insurance organisation with operations spread across Europe and the UK.
Due to an internal promotion, Jefferson Tiley are assisting in the recruitment of an experienced IT Auditor to work within the UK part of the portfolio.
Reporting into the Chief Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for delivering the IT audit plan as well as working alongside a small team of business auditors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of IT audits from developing the scope, identifying key risks and controls, developing fieldwork plans through to reporting and close out with stakeholders.
- Ensure the application of internal audit standards and best practice so audits are delivered to the requisite quality, timings and budget.
- Develop the capability of the audit team through line management and ongoing coaching.
- Support the Chief Internal Auditor in the maintaining Risk Assessments and developing the Annual Audit Plan.
- Maintain and develop senior management relationships across the business.
- Maintain a strong understanding of key IT, business, finance and regulatory activities across the business. Maintain good awareness of emerging risks and significant developments within the financial services industry and use this understanding to influence the planning and delivery of internal audit activity.
The successful candidate will be CISA or equivalent qualified and be able to demonstrate that they are able to lead and deliver a portfolio of IT Audits across the business. Stakeholder relationship management is critical to this role as you will seek to develop this aspect in order to work collaboratively with the business in order to add value. Previous financial services experience is not essential for this role but the ability to lead a portfolio of audits is.
The role can be based from either Bournemouth or London and there will be some travel with the role to these and two other UK sites. This is anticipated to be no more than 25%.
For more information please click to apply.