Senior/Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Derby
We are now recruiting for a highly experienced Geotechnical Engineer/Project Manager for a well-established engineering consultancy in Derby.
- Experience working with an Environmental/ Ground Engineering Consultancy/Contractor
- Project management skills
- Geotechnical site assessment with Phase 1 and Phase 2 project management
- Interpretive reporting and ground condition analysis
- Knowledge of contaminated land and remediation appraisals
- A track record of managing client relationships
- Liaison with regulators and the Environment Agency
A strong engineering geology/geology or geotechnical academic background is required, applicants who are chartered and a member of a relevant governing body will be at an advantage.
Working closely with senior management team, you will support a variety of commercial land quality assessments, leading a team from project acquisition to completion providing technical support to junior members of staff, overseeing site operations, liaise with clients and sub-contractors, manage site data and paperwork.
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive full benefits package including; pension scheme, generous annual leave and healthcare.
Interested in this or other roles in Geotechnical Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call 07877 926 938 for an informal discussion.