Account Manager with European Languages
Our client provides a comprehensive warranty administration service with a fully interactive web portal, claims handling and multilingual contact centre. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company which is fast becoming the market leader in the area of Extended Warranty for Construction and Agricultural Equipment, and enjoys considerable support from major manufacturers. The role will involve providing first class service to our customers and assisting with key operational tasks.
- Deal and log all Warranty enquiries in a swift and professional manner.
- Provide quotations within the published rate guide.
- Refer quotations falling outside published rates to the Sales and Marketing manager.
- Follow up all warranty quotations.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with warranty customers.
- Process warranty documentation.
- Deal with the general day-to-day administration and management of the warranty database and websites.
- Assist with developing warranty database and websites.
- Maintaining the Warranty Database with all current information contacts/quotes/dealer logs.
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding invoices.
- Assist in developing promotional material and ideas.
- Translation of dealer guides, coverage sheets, Terms & Conditions, Marketing Materials, claims queries.
- Liaise with claims engineers regarding dealer queries, repair issues, claims/appeals processes.
- Monitoring all communication from clients using various web box.
- Contacting of dealerships about promotional offers / mandatory registrations, following up on possible changes of machine locations that qualify for an offer.
- Assisting dealerships regarding the accessing of their extended warranty websites, training dealers regarding the use of the extended warranty websites (generating of quotations/registrations/entry of claims).
- To provide monthly sales and TCF reports to the Management.
As part of this role you will also be required to travel both in the UK and abroad, visiting manufacturers and dealers as necessary
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates fluent in Spanish, French, Polish, German or Italian as well as English