Production Maintenance Engineer
Production Maintenance Engineer required for a leading FMCG business based in Oxfordshire. You will be on sit and will perform reactive and proactive maintenance on a variety of packaging and process equipment. Due to the nature and size of this site this is an all encompassing role that will not only involve production maintenance but also site and facilities as and required.
The Production/Maintenance Engineer will ensure all equipment is maintained in a safe, legal & clean state to enable High care food production
The Production/Maintenance Engineer must be proficient in electrical, mechanic, pneumatics, plumbing & general building & decorating duties.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns across a range of equipment to provide minimal downtime.
- Support Machine Minders and Production to facilitate production efficiency.
- Maintain documentation to provide historical records of breakdowns and PPMs.
- Operate in a safe manner, ensuring at all times, any risk to self and others, is kept to a minimum.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and practice.
- Priority must be given to maintain all equipment to minimise breakdowns & delays & ensure efficient production.
- Ensure the fabric of the building is maintained.
- 42.5 hours a week, hours of work mainly days. Must be flexible with regards to duties & hours.
- Hands on Engineering skills & Training.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Nathan Woakes on 02030175170 or submit your CV to nathan.woakes@ proactive-tech.co.uk; or alternatively, apply to this advert!
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with there details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive £250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253744