Management Accountant (Finance Business Partner)
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a leading professional service company - our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant into their fast-paced team based in Central London.
This is a very commercial role with a main focus for this position will business partnering with a select division of the business - budgeting, forecasting, driving efficiencies across your designated division, and ultimately increasing profit.
Monthly Management Accounts:
- Produce full mangement accounts for a designated business division.
- Preparation of monthly Board packs, Group Balance Sheet, Cash Flow reports and commentaries.
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review of trail balances, cash flows, bank accounts and statutory accounts
- Ensure Group policies are followed
- Ensure Month End reconciliations / analysis is performed
Business Partnering / Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Managing the annual budget and quarterly forecast process to timetable
- Rigorous review of budget submissions and prepare analysis report to brief the CEO for budget meetings.
- Collate cost budget for Central areas
System and payroll:
- Maintaining the integrity of the operating systems and all reports produced from it
- Liaising with senior management and external developers to produce new reports and functionality required by the business
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the weekly temp payroll produced for clients and the monthly staff payroll
- Continuous review, streamlining and automation of systems, controls and procedures
- Development of tools to assist the business
- Training and development of department’s staff
- Develop the Central Product by input ideas and information and cascading throughout Group
- Pricing of Central Product to consultant teams
- Competitor analysis
- Strong Management Accounting / Budgeting & forecasting experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.