Purchase Ledger Administrator
Purchase Ledger administrator job
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance Worcestershire are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to start work on a permanent full time basis as soon as possible for our client based in Evesham.
Your new role
To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years experience in a purchase ledger / accounts role and be used to a heavy workload. You will need to also have access to your own transport due to the location of this organisation, onsite parking is provided.
Brief duties will be:
- Checking all purchase invoices, credit notes and the accounting system.
- Taking control of the purchase ledger
- Statements/stocks reconciliation
- Producing stock reports
- Manage stock transfer records and issue invoice required
- Dealing & liaising with supply queries
- Preparing supplier payment calendar
- Assisting with reporting & analysis
- Calculating & checking to ensure payments & records are correct
- Credit control & ensuring accounts are aligned to requirements
- Assisting with month-end procedures
- Daily accounting & Tally of cash sales & petty cash
- Sorting incoming & outgoing daily post
What you'll get in return
You will be joining an reputable organisation who is a market leader in their field. All employees are valued and receive excellent employee benefits. Your working hours will be 9-5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to chelsea gordon, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83239478