Aberdeen Coffee Store Manager
Store Manager – Quality Branded Coffee Retail Operation
**Please note the ideal candidate will have a strong Branded experience in a similar restaurant/café/coffee shop environment**
Do you have a passion for coffee, do you appreciate the difference between a flat white and cortado and have great can do attitude and strong leadership skills?
Our client, one of the biggest and best high street coffee chop chains, is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Store Manager to run one of their busy operations in the Aberdeen. Known for its love of coffee and always getting every cup right we are looking for a dedicated manager with a strong team and guest focus.
Your main duties would include taking full ownership of the operation, ensuring all KPI’s and budget targets are delivered with passion. Leading from the front, the manager will demonstrate great customer service skills as well as strong financial knowledge.
People management is a must in this role as this is a busy venue with a large team and the company is known for its people development.
- Someone with drive, passion and a personality.
- Experience in running a similar food and coffee beverage outlet, restaurant or coffee shop.
- Strong front of house skills – ensuring all visitors are offered a warm welcome and great experience.
- Previous experience of financial accountability including profit and loss accounts, stock management, budget planning and rota management.
- Strong leadership skills with a passion for coaching, training and developing teams.
- A keen eye, ensuring the guest always sees the venue at its best, creating a warm and welcoming environment.
Along with a competitive salary of up to £25k pa the role comes with a great bonus scheme and other fantastic benefits.
In order to ensure your application is dealt with in a timely manner, please send an up to date copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/83237712