Sous Chef Boutique Hotel
Senior Sous Chef – Quality Boutique Hotel – Dorset
Situated on the edge of the New Forest, great Coastal location between Milford and Bournemouth
The Job Role
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the senior management team, in this successful Boutique Hotel, who pride themselves on the use of fresh seasonal produce, which is sourced from local suppliers
- As Senior Sous Chef you will be overseeing a team of 9 Chefs
- Award-winning AA-Rosette restaurant serving up to 130-covers
- Popular Banqueting and Wedding venue for 120 Covers.
- Bar service serving light snacks
- After tea trade which can cater for 5-25 covers per day
- Working with the Head chef you will need proven ability to write menus whilst keeping up with the current market trends
- You will need to already be an experienced Junior Sous or Sous Chef looking for career progression
- Previous Hotel experience
- As Senior Sous Chef you will need to be capable of running the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence.
- Proficient in achieving targets and familiarity with current food hygiene legislation including kitchen risk assessments is essential.
- To be considered for the Senior Sous Chef position you will need to have a strong and stable CV
- Passion for cooking with fresh ingredients and producing high standard dishes
- Previous exposure to Rosettes or similar level. Would be ideal
- Salary £26-28,000
- Stylish uniform
- Meals on duty
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Fire Hospitality prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel/restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful.
ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/83253207