Director of Revenue Fabulous 5 Hotel London
Director of Revenue /Fabulous 5* Hotel / London
My client is looking for an exceptional Director of Revenue to join the team in their stunning hotel in London. Looking for individuals with a prior background in a fast paced hotel environment. You will already be a Director of Revenue with at least 3 years working in the role in an established and well reputed, branded organisation.
The person will be working a strong team of people, looking after the revenue function for this large hotel. You would be commercially astute and have at least 2 years of experience in a cluster role, or a minimum of 3 years in a single site revenue manager position, preferably in a 5* environment.
A International Brand hotel in with one of their properties in London.
The Essential Skills:
- Must be an exceptional operator who is meticulous and methodical in his/her organisation.
- Must have experience in hotels with 200+ beds.
- Commercially focused and experience in the revenue function.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within 5* properties is a must.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Experience of a new opening would be advantageous
- Full responsibility for the revenue function of the hotel.
- Negotiable plus bonus and excellent Benefits
- F&B discounts
- Accommodation discounts
- 28 days holiday
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/83251322