Fee Earner - Motor Fraud
Fee Earner - Motor Fraud - Salary dependent on experience
A Fee Earner is required for a top tier defendent law firm based in Birmingham.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Fee Earner to join a top tier law firm based in Birmingham. My client is a Legal 500 law firm with outstanding presence nationally and global footprint.
Due to rapid growth they are looking to recruit a Fee Earner to join their Motor Fraud team.
- Handling a varied caseload of pre-litigated and litigated claims (depending on experience), with an appropriate level of supervision.
- Supporting the more experienced fee earners in the team on the more complex or larger fraud cases.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
- Demonstrating a high level of financial management in respect of own files.
- Supporting marketing and business development activity within the team e.g. attending marketing events and client training.
- Experienced fee earner (Paralegal / Litigation Executive, Legal Executive or Solicitor), preferably with a strong litigation background gained within a personal injury environment.
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Expertise in fraud is beneficial, but not essential, as the successful candidate will be fully trained in dealing with fraud cases.
- Confident negotiator and communicator.
- First class investigation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision, but also a team player with a collegiate approach to knowledge sharing and problem solving, particularly in the case of multi-site clients which are supported across the team.
- A commercial perspective on legal issues.
Contact Stephen Hunt to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy board for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.