Audit & Accounts Senior - Independent Firm
Taylor Hawkes are working with an exceptional firm of chartered accountants and business advisors and due to growth within the business are currently recruiting for an audit and accounts senior.
This is a newly created role, borne out of a growth in attracting medium and large companies/groups. The purpose of the position is to take a leading role in servicing the firm's audit and accounts portfolio. As senior, you will be leading our audit and accounts team delivering maximum practice efficiency and ensuring client's expectations are met. Key to this is client service, and providing value-added advice is a necessity. Reporting directly to the partners, you will responsible for a team of staff, contributing to their training and development needs.
* To be a key point of contact for all clients and assisting in the management of the department as a whole.
* To plan, manage and execute client work proactively and efficiently.
* To budget, review and adapt audit and accounts work to ensure the best possible outcomes for the firm and its clients. Meeting arranged deadlines on assignments is must.
* To lead the audit and accounts planning process, ensuring all requirements are dealt with at the earliest possible stage.
* To lead audit and accounts work, being a point of contact for clients and partners for each assignment.
* To evaluate and review work carried out by staff members, providing feedback and advice.
* To complete audit and accounts assignments for inspection by review partners and the R.I.
* To utilise team members to the best of their abilities. There must be a willingness to develop junior members of staff and add worth to the future of the firm. Having an active involvement in the appraisal of audit staff.
* To undertake specialist assignments outside of the remit of a normal audit and accounts senior, including due diligence, company valuations etc.
* To have an active involvement in the use of the firm's paperless audit software, including training.
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716669