QA Automation Testers
QA Automation Testers
QA Automation Testers to work for a prestigious investment bank based near Northampton, this contract offers an initial 6-month contract with a likely extension
- Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution Systems.
- Reviewe requirements, evaluate and recommend state of the art automation tools and/or enhance current toolset.
- Research and Propose tool & technology choices for delivering high quality, performant and scalable testing solution.
- Lead a team of engineers by providing technical guidance.
- Collaborate with automation engineering teams to define and implement best practices.
- Support automated testing process by scoping and independently implementing or leading framework extension projects
- Solve for efficiency, consistency and effectiveness
- Operate on complex tasks/projects with minimal guidance
- Lead development of test harnesses to drastically improve productivity and reduce repetitive manual procedure by functional testers.
- Build metrics and automated systems for gathering/analyzing quality checkpoints.
Knowledge and skills required for the QA Automation Tester
- BS or MS degree, with a strong academic record, in Computer Science or a related engineering field.
- 5-7+ years of intensive automation framework development experience
- Experience in deployment automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Testing/Continuous Delivery.
- Experience of designing and implementing automation framework:data driven, TDD, BDD.
- Experience using Open source automation tools (selenium, appium)
- Experience developing tools in an agile environment.
- Experience Writing Or Testing API Code Is Preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
If you are a QA Automation Tester looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Jamie Rogers on or 01793 430021. Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors. Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information. Outsource. Our People. Your Success. We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
If you're interested, please click APPLY!
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251508