I am currently recruiting a Reconciliations Assistant for a well known high street chain. This is going to be a 3 month temporary role based in Farringdon.
My client is a well known high street brand based in Farringdon, City of London. In the lead up to their year end they are looking to hire a Reconciliations Assistant to assist the team through a back log of work.
This role will be suited to a person from a hospitality or retail background.
Reconciliations Assistant, City of London
Roles and Duties:
- Clear through a back log of customer credit card receipts
- Manipulate data using Excel
- Investigating discrepancies with credit card payments
- Reconciling credit card payments on excel
- Daily bank account reconciliations
- Journal reconciliations
- PQ or passed a few exams
- Good understanding of double entry book-keeping.
- Very good attention to detail
- Comfortable working in excel with large volumes of data - hundreds of transactions of average value £20-£30.
- Committed to the task in hand.
- Proven ability to take other previous projects through to completion
- Experience of Sage X3 (now Enterprise) is a bonus
- Experience in cash and banking/credit card reconciliation is also a bonus.
The successful candidate must be immediately available.
They will be paid between £14-16 per hour depending on experience.
This will be a 12 week temporary assignment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251335