Solution Architects- London and South West UK
Solution Architect - London
Our client, a leading global brand and Tier 1 services provider - seeks to expand its Architecture practice due to major project wins across multiple industry sectors.
We seek Solution Architects with a strong client facing pedigree and a technology / applications background with some experience in infrastructure.
• A deep understanding of the technologies you have worked with and proven track record of working as part of a team turning business vision into deliverable technology solutions.
• A desire to broaden your technical and business knowledge as you implement solutions outside of your comfort zone, developing the capability to bridge the gap between business requirements and the technology solutions
• Your ability to deliver strategic thinking to stakeholders through roadmaps, mentoring and technical thought leadership
• An appreciation of the commercial, people and organisational aspects of your work, including the whole life of a solution (business case through design and delivery into operations)
• A proven track record in providing technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures.
• A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with.
• The ability to work predominantly at a high level, but be happy to dive into further detail when needed.
• Experience of demonstrating the benefits and draw-backs of solution options such as cloud vs on premise solutions, product selection, security or management options
• The ability to deliver strategic thinking to stakeholders through roadmaps, mentoring and technical thought leadership
• An appreciation of the commercial, people and organisational aspects of your work
Any experience of Public Cloud technologies - AWS, MS Azure and/or Google Cloud (GCP) will be a major advantage for these positions.
We seeks Architects for London and South West based work.
Apply now for an immediate response and turnaround.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83253914