Front-End Web Developer
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Front-End Web Developer to join their team based in Bristol. Joining them on a full time, permanent basis, and in return you will receive a highly competitive salary of £26,000 - £33,000 per annum and an excellent benefits package!
Our client develops the most trusted payment software for mobile, online and in-store that is relied on in 38 countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Founded in 1996 with offices in Bristol, New York, Chicago and Salt Lake City, our payment technology powers millions of customers worldwide, ensuring they can take payments worth billions, securely and reliably.
The Front-End Web Developer Role
Our client is looking for a candidate with 3 years commercial experience to join their Web Development team. The team builds, manages and supports all of websites as well as certain internal projects. They are currently going full steam ahead on the latest redevelopment of their main websites, due to go live later in the year.
They will be using the latest processes and digital design methods, including modular design and the potential building of a new pattern library. They are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for front-end development, an eye for digital design and a belief in building robust, performant interfaces using the latest tech and processes.
Skills and experience required by their Front-End Web Developer
- 3 years commercial front-end experience
- In-depth understanding of how to use HTML, to create clear and semantic user interfaces
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good understanding of browser testing and debugging
- Good understanding of how to translate designs from Photoshop, Sketch, Figma
- Experience using version control such as Git
- Illustrator / Sketch
- Good understanding of UX
- Ability to create wireframes and mockups or the use of any prototyping tool
- A passion to use the latest and best frontend technologies
Benefits of becoming their Front-End Web Developer
- 25 days holiday each year (+ bank holidays + 1 day after each year of service with up to a max. of 30 days)
- A chance to develop with the company allocated Training / Conference budget
- Choice of Mac or PC
- Flexi-time policy
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private health insurance
- Bike2Work Scheme (government-backed cycle to work scheme)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Perkbox subscription - discounts on gyms, restaurants, high st retailers, cinema tickets etc
- Free fruit delivered to the office
- Excellent Bristol Harbourside location
- Welcoming company culture, including many interest groups from Yoga to D&D
- As an international company there is the possibility of world travel to any number of our European and North American locations
They’re looking for creative and passionate people who share their vision of making payments easy. If that sounds like you and you meet the requirements above, then click ‘apply’ today to become their Front-End Web Developer!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83240493