Management Accountant Public Sector Ceredigion £24,000-£28,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to take the next step in their career. Our client is an organisation within the public sector based in Ceredigion. We are looking for a Management Accountant who has experience ideally within Management accounts who can comfortably hit the ground running to work on a part time basis of up to 23 hours. Duties will include:-
- Preparation of management accounting reports
- Preparation and review of month end accounts prior to trial balance
- Monthly income and expenditure forecasts
- Budget preparation
- Future forecasting of income and expenditure
- Cash book management
- Cashflow forecasting
- Credit control
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation and co-ordination of year-end audit
- Purchase & sales ledger management
The suitable candidate will be Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA or Qualified or QBE with AAT. The successful candidate will have strong IT skills, be a confident user of Microsoft Excel and have an analytical approach to the role.
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates who have accountancy and finance experience in housing associations, charities, NHS, local government, central government, education sectors, universities and colleges.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Louise Pendleton on 01792 642042. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252523