Accounts Assistant - 'Big Four' Financial Services firm
One of the ‘Big Four’ Financial Services firms, is seeking an Accounts Assistant to provide support within the Accounts Payable team.
This is a fast paced role, where you will take ownership of high volume invoices; establishing effective working relationships with both suppliers and internal stakeholders, to ensure invoices are processed, within set deadlines.
- Monitor invoice inbox
- Review and reconcile supplier invoices against the in-house system, and action discrepancies.
- Allocate SAP codes to invoices.
- Liaise with the wider team and suppliers to resolve issues.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Approve invoices, within stipulated timeframes.
- Undertake analysis and produce reports, upon request.
- Provide wider team support.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Educated to degree level, is preferred.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience using SAP or similar software is desirable.
- Experience working within a finance team/purchase ledger is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proactive, multitasker and highly motivated.
- Analytical, with a high attention to detail.
This is an immediate start, based in Crawley, for an initial 6 month contract (prospect for extension).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960717100