Solutions Architect - Azure, C#, API, TDD
A dynamic individual with a passion for automotive space and cloud solutions is required to join one of the largest suppliers of automotive business intelligence services. With offices in over 45 different countries, the opportunity to work with a well-known company on cloud-based greenfield projects is here. The Solutions Architect will have the ability to work from home up to 2 days per week and allows versatility throughout the duration of the position.
As a Solutions Architect your duties will include;
- Drive the developments, deployment and adoption of Azure based solutions and ensure usage and consumption of the platform by providing architectural design and deployment guidance, supporting development of the customer's cloud adoption model. In addition, providing appropriate recommendations.
- Establishing strong relationships with OEM's and LSP's whilst identifying, validating and growing opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with technology innovation, market trends, competitive insights and industry regulations.
In order to be successful the solutions architect must have the following technical capabilities;
- Working knowledge within a Solutions/ Enterprise Architect role
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of C#, REST, JSON and API Technologies
- Exposure to Agile/ Scrum, TDD and BDD methodologies
If you're a Solutions Architect looking to enhance your current skillset to work with bleeding-edge technologies in an Agile environment, then please don't hesitate to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83244843