NPI Fulfilment / Buyer
Job title: NPI Fulfilment / buyer
Duration: 12 months
- Placing & fulfilling purchase orders using the GE business system
- Ensuring compliance with company and Government legislation,
- Act as sourcing focal possessing adequate Mechanical & Electrical awareness to provide efficient interface between GE Design team & Outsource suppliers
- NPI Supplier management
- Proactive involvement in all functional activities, including Sourcing Commodity, Subcontract, compliance and Engineering Services.
- Management of change throughout lifecycle; responsible for communication across all stakeholders.
- Commercial input into bids and proposals for major subcontract products
- Manage supplier schedule in support of program timescale
Qualifications / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will possess exceptional motivational, interpersonal and influencing skills. The success of the business unit will be delivered by increasing the performance of others. Strong emphasis is placed on change leadership to drive the organisation to achieve demanding improvement targets.
- Must have Engineering degree, HND or B-Tec qualified & Senior Buyer experience
- They must also be able to present evidence of:
- Prior experience in procurement
- Sub-contract negotiation
- Programme management background / experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/83252054