Depty Pharmacy Manager - Launceston
The Deputy Pharmacy Manager role in Launceston attracts a salary up to £25,000 - working 21 hours a week. Supporting the Pharmacy Manager you will be leading and managing 5-20 individuals inspiring and developing the team. You will ensure the Pharmacy operates and delivers on the business needs.
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the health care team with a passion for making every patient interaction count.
The Deputy Pharmacy Manager role in Launceston attracts a salary up to £25,000 - working 21 hours a week.
As the Deputy Pharmacy Manager in Launceston you will:-
- Support the manager to lead by inspiring and developing the team
- Follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- Ensure accurate payment claims
- Make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
Ideal Deputy Pharmacy Manager in Launceston will:-
- Have a passion about providing high quality health care advice to all customers
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Be MUR certified, additional pharmacy services training would be beneficial
Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/83251409