Role: Node.js Developer
Location: Canary Wharf
Exciting opportunity for a Nodejs Developer to join a leading global financial information comapny. As the Nodejs Developer you will have 3+ years solid development experience to join a development team that is growing rapidly. The work is mainly around the development and delivery of platforms, applications and services. Most work is with Amazon Web Services, Nodejs, Shell scripting, SQL/NoSQL. Experience of AWS is a distinct advantage.
Nodejs Developer Required Experience:
- Experience of developing with AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, Data pipelines)
- Working knowledge of front end framework such as React and Angular.
- Good understanding of system/application performance and performance tuning
- Experience of TDD and BDD
Nodejs Developer Required Attributes and Traits:
- Ability to produce high-quality software
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of projects
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a team
If you're a Nodejs Developer then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83242094