Dual Handler US/UK Tax Manager
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for Dual Handler US/UK Tax Manager for a very well-respected firm based within the Docklands area. The firm are looking for professionally qualified candidate to comply with all firm and tax practice policies.
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
* Distribute / allocate all engagements, providing staff a proper introduction to the client and the work involved.
* Ability to act as a technical resource to staff group in respective offices - provides guidance on technical issues regarding tax advice and/or allocations.
* Demonstrates the ability to identify tax planning opportunities and advising clients accordingly.
* Demonstrates the ability to effectively teach technical training to peers and staff.
* Comprehensive knowledge of all technology tools used to manage tax engagement.
* Participates in internal and external focus groups and roundtables.
Client Facing Skills:
* Ability to manage day-to-day responsibilities of tax engagements.
* Ability to manage day-to-day relationship with client and/or client's other professional advisors.
* Experience working with high net worth individuals or executive clients.
* Experience contributing to presentations and seminars with senior managers and directors to third parties, potential new clients and industry groups.
* Manages a significant amount of fee revenue.
* Captures and bills out of scope advisory and consulting work.
* Supervises staff and budgets.
People / Team Development:
* Demonstrates the ability to develop tax professionals at the staff and senior associate level.
* Invests in others; grows replacement players at the staff level and actively assists in recruiting associates and senior associates.
* Conducts formal staff reviews in a timely manner and in accordance with Firm procedures.
For more information please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716625