Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working with an established and successful Motor Home group. Due to exceptional success in 2018 they are currently searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join an established team in Maidenhead.
- Ledger inbox to be managed to ensure timely response to address and resolve all issues
- Monitor scanning, matching, open PDs.
- Accurately administers, maintains, and monitors purchase ledger accounts for the Group.
- Ensure all purchase ledger accounts are paid in an accurate and timely manner within Company procedures. Weekly BACS run.
- Create and update supplier accounts.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts- review all supplier statement reconciliations to ensure good coverage of supplier base and all differences are resolved
- CIS compliance-Ensure the accuracy of the CIS claims for payment and support understanding of the process.
- Deal with customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Support for the Group with purchase ledger activity as required.
- This role would ideally suit an AP clerk or accounting assistant with at least 12 months experience
- It would also be beneficial if you are pursuing a form of accounting qualification, although this is not essential
- Ideally you will have worked within a fast paced, high volume environment
- A highly competitive bases salary of between £25k and £30k dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday park
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online high street and leisure discounts
- 30 days holiday per annum (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free car parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83241188