Semi Senior Accountant
Qualified Senior AAT or part qualified ACCA Accountant required to join a small yet rapidly growing Accountancy practice in Woking, Surrey. You will be working within a small team, with a wealth of experience, who's clients range from start ups - larger business's from a broad range of industries. You will also have the opportunity to work within the Management accounts and audit team.
This role is suitable for an experienced Accountant / Accounts Senior with 2-3 years' experience within a practice, who is looking to build on their knowledge of VAT, audit, bookkeeping, and Management accounts.
Qualified Senior Or Part-qualified Position Overview
- Processing Accounting transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns & Management accounts
- Preparing year end accounts
- Preparing & processing financial paperwork
- Monthly management accounts - balance sheet / cash-flow
- Draft accounts
- Producing company accounts
Qualified Senior Or Part-qualified Position Requirements
- 2-3 years' experience within an accountancy practice would be ideal
- Experience with the software Xero, sage, and excel is also necessary
- Quickbooks and Microsoft Package's experience would be an advantage
- AAT qualification as a minimum, or ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualifications - full study support is available
Qualified Senior Or Part-qualified Position Remuneration
£19,000 - £28,000 per annum - flexible dependant on experience
Study support package (if applicable)
Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
Life assurance cover of three times salary
24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Ongoing training, support and carer progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83249983