Tax Semi Senior - Top 50 Firm
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a Tax Semi Senior on behalf of our client, a top 50 Accountancy Firm. My clients London Private Client Services team provides planning and compliance services to help individuals manage their tax liabilities.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing tax compliance services to clients ranging from directors of Owner Managed Businesses to High Net Worth Individuals, including non-residents and non-domiciliaries.
Duties will include:
* Looking after the day-to-day running of a mixed portfolio of clients;
* Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services whilst adhering to the firm's quality standards;
* Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients with the intention of making you an indispensable resource for their tax compliance affairs;
* Liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs regarding their personal tax affairs;
* Resolving client concerns and queries;
* Providing basic advice where possible and liaising with more senior members of staff on more technical compliance and advice services;
* Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities;
* Supporting the partners, managers and other senior staff with general ad-hoc and administrative duties such as preparing spreadsheets etc;
* Full study support will be provided by the firm towards relevant tax qualifications
For more information please contact Harry Corper at Taylor Hawkes
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716971