Tax Senior (Top 100 Accountancy Practice)
Taylor Hawkes, on behalf of our client, a Top 100 firm are recruiting for a Tax Senior. The firm based in Harrow are looking for a Tax Senior to look after their own portfolio of private clients, supporting the Tax Manager and other tax colleagues with compliance work and ad hoc tax advisory work as required.
* Managing a portfolio of private clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts).
* Carrying out compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm.
* Liaising with clients as and when required.
* Ensuring clients are advised of impending deadlines.
* Identifying planning opportunities in respect of client's affairs.
* Dealing with HMRC enquiries.
* Dealing with HMRC as required by email, letter and telephone.
* Reviewing of P11Ds
* Training junior members of staff as required.
* Assisting the Tax Manager in managing the department's compliance process.
Qualifications & Experience
* ATT/ACCA Qualified and CTA qualified or at latter stages.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office especially Word and Excel.
* Knowledge of CCH Tax software and CCH Practice Management.
* At least 2 years working in a professional firm.
For more information please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716606