I'm currently recruiting for a SQL Developer to join my client based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. This is a great opportunity for a BI developer with 2-4 years’ experience to take the next step in their career, by joining a team of passionate developers who are constantly looking to develop and improve their ways of working.
The potential SQL Developer will be coming in to work on the companies UK and Ireland Data Management Systems, to manage content and execute content improvement plans. You will be working with a team of six SQL Developers and Analysts who deliver engineering solutions. Tasks including coming in to develop and maintain SQL architecture, review processes and maximise return from their data sources.
Key Responsibilities for the SQL Developer position:
- Ensuring that process and procedures run as expected and that any bugs are fixed in a timely manner
- Write ETL scripts and code to make sure the ETL processes perform optimally
- Using T-SQL to write stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Plans, designs, manages, executes and reports tests
Key Skills for the SQL Developer position:
- Strong SQL and database querying
- ETL - in particular SSIS
- Experience with API's
- Python or Ruby experience is not essential but would be a nice to have
The role is paying up to £40,000 with interview lined up for the week commencing the 17th September. If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83253045