A data driven Marketing Manager is required on a permanent basis for one of the leading specialist loan servicing companies in the UK. Our client has the backing of a global organisation and has managed over £33.3 billion in assets across their servicing and lending businesses.
Sector experience isn't required for this vacancy (but would be ideal). What we're looking for is a Marketing Manager with a strong background Data, proposals, marketing research, data marketing and analysis
The Successful Data Marketing Manager will be required to:
- Drive ongoing improvements by identifying insights from the data.
- Develop and execute a customer database strategy by analyzing our customer and prospect databases
- Own and derive business insights from marketing analytics and functional KPIs
What we look for in a Data Marketing Manager
- 3 or more years of marketing analytics, especially in a B2B environment
- 2 or more years of experience managing teams
- Proven track record of creating improved business results through analytics, data and insights
What the successful Data Marketing Manager will Receive:
- Up to £60,000 per day
- Full benefits including pension, health care
- Bonus (to be discussed at interview stage)
- Location: Uxbridge
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253526