We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a successful and growing software business based in the heart of Brighton.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced and driven Marketing Manager to support with sales initiatives and building brand awareness. This is a varied and creative role where you will have a deep understanding of traditional and digital marketing along with a great understanding of the social arena.
As a self-starter with lots of energy you will be able to adapt to the fast-paced retail technology industry. You will be highly organised, a great communicator and able to manage and prioritise multiple marketing activities.
Working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm this is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for Marketing, who thrives on creating engaging content that delivers measurable results.
This business is massively expanding and they are looking for a passionate and driven candidate to join them on their journey.
Some of the key duties will include:
* Development and implementation of the brand marketing strategy to increase European market share and brand awareness.
* Drive the sales pipeline via lead scoring and tracking.
* Build new acquisition - focused digital marketing that hits relevant KPIs and targets across all parts of the customer journey from brand awareness through to post purchase engagement.
* Write up proposals and campaign reviews for presentation to the board.
* Monitor and manage day-to-day and monthly spend of marketing budget.
* Provide effective monitoring, measuring and reporting of performance for all digital marketing activities.
* Plan, manage and deliver paid digital activities (PPC, Social Media).
* Ensure that SEO best practice is taken into consideration in all online content and social media channels.
* Build partnerships/relationships with online media (journalists, bloggers, etc.) for additional online visibility.
* Identify, organise and manage trade shows, round table and customer events.
* Design and create promotional materials for use at trade shows etc.
* Create press releases and organise client case studies.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Extensive Marketing experience in a B2B or sales environment
* Lead generation campaign experience.
* Proven ability to analyse and understand customer profiles, then design successful marketing campaigns to acquire.
* Knowledge of Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
* Thorough understanding of SEO and PPC.
* In-depth knowledge of marketing & social advertising technology.
* Email marketing automation experience.
* Highly knowledgeable of the latest trends, best practices and issues in online marketing and measurement.
* Strong relationship management skills including existing customers with great stories to tell, external third parties ie. PPC and SEO agencies.
* Experience working within the retail industry would be beneficial (fashion, beauty, home etc).
* Knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce is desirable.
* Degree in marketing or equivalent marketing qualification.
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager role based in central Brighton that will offer you a chance to grow and develop with an exciting business then please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.