Mixed Tax Manager (Top 50 firm) - Central London
Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a Mixed Tax Manager on behalf of our client, a top 50 firm based in Central London. This position would suit an individual who has a good working knowledge of Personal and Corporation Tax within a professional accountancy Practice environment. You will join a team that is responsible for a portfolio of Personal and Corporate tax clients and high net worth individuals.
* To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, including responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs and maintaining regular contact with clients
* Work closely with clients to help them understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes
* Responsible for the delivery of the corporation tax content of projects and managing input from other tax colleagues (typically Transfer Pricing, VAT and employment taxes)
* You will demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately
* There will be an expectation that you will take full responsibility for project delivery on their portfolio
* Support clients on a variety of business tax advisory matters.
* Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/Partner informed of overruns
* Must be able to recognise and develop business development opportunities when they arise
* You will facilitate a smooth compliance process for key clients, with the associated ad hoc advice
* Preparation of personal and business tax returns
* You will be involved in other ad hoc tax compliance as well as advisory and planning work
* Other duties as required by the business
If you would like more information, please contact Harry at Taylor Hawkes.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716964