Contracts & Inspection Engineer
Do you have experience as a Contracts/ Inspection Engineer?
Are you HNC/ HND qualified within Engineering?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
My client based in Milton Keynes have been established for 27 years and they are now seeking a Contracts/ Inspection Engineer to join their team. They are looking for someone who has high attention to detail to support their contracts team. If you have experience within Engineering and you are looking for a new opportunity, then this would be the perfect role for you!
Contracts/Inspection Engineer Duties:
- Inspection checks on high value items, to ensure they are correct as per manufacturing instruction.
- Reviewing client terms and conditions when required.
- Completing contracts following handover from Sales (from point of order through to manufacturing & pack)
- Creating manufacturing instructions from sales order.
- Ordering parts to complete contract/ order requirements
- Allocation of suitable manufacturing date using production schedule
- For complex contracts, project manage activities to ensure completion to high standard
- Communicating with clients and workshop
- Requesting admin staff to acknowledge orders etc.
- Regular checks on critical parts (walking around and physically checking everything over)
- Dealing with technical questions and queries from clients and customers
- Managing returns (cancelled orders, damaged items etc.)
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Monitoring goods in (inspecting goods when delivered to ensure as per order)
- Workshop monitoring (ensure workshop calibration certificates correlate with gauges in use & general maintenance being undertaken)
Contracts/Inspection Engineer Experience/Skills:
- HNC/ HND qualified in Engineering
- Previous experience or knowledge within similar role is advantageous (not essential)
- Team focused
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Reliable and hard-working
- Computer literate (MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to pick up CRM System (Previous use of Zoho is advantageous)
- Free Parking
- Pension scheme
- 22days holiday (plus bank holiday)
- You get the in-between Christmas Days off without using holiday entitlement
- Discretionary Company bonus following one full year of service
This company pride themselves on delivering a high level of service to their customers and clients. They are looking for someone who has high attention to detail and a passion to work at a high standard to join their team. If you take pride in completing tasks to minimise errors and cost with a passion and interest within Engineering, then this would be the perfect role for you! Don’t delay – Apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251036