Management Accountant (Outsourcing) - Music Theatre Media
Taylor Hawkes have been approached by a leading Top 20 Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a Management Accountant for their innovative Outsourcing Service Department specialising in Music, Media, Entertainment and Theatres.
This is a fantastic position for an accountant currently working within Practice who is considering either a more commercially focused role or contemplating a move into industry. The role is a fantastic alternative to industry and will provide you with the commercial industry exposure however with the familiarity of a Practice environment.
The firm work with an exciting client base, consisting of entrepreneurial businesses at various stages of their development, from start-ups to successful names across media firms, entertainment companies, musicians and theatres.
The role will see you act as a Finance Manager/Financial Controller for a portfolio of companies. You will be undertaking the following duties:
* Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounts Preparation.
* Exposure to bookkeeping for a variety of clients.
* Financial Planning and analysis.
* Liaising with Owners/Managing Directors directly as well as Senior Partners.
* Preparation of Financial Reporting packs including multi-currency and multi-territory reporting.
* Building strong relationships with clients, many of which will consider you as their 'Go to' in relation to any Financial issue.
* Quarterly VAT returns.
* Experienced in producing management accounts
* Used to managing a portfolio
* Solid experience within a practice firm
* £36,000 - £42,000 (dependent on experience)
* Working hours: 9.0am - 5.00pm
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Life insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Clear progression route
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716610