Group Tax Accountant
Are you an ACA/CTA who has a strong tax understanding and wishes to work for a leading inhouse tax team? A leading Plc has engaged the services of GAP to help them target a high-flying individual who wishes to significantly broaden their tax knowledge in an interesting and engaging Group Tax Finance Partner role. Not only will the Group Tax Finance Partner supporting both direct and indirect tax but also supporting the tax strategy and planning whilst educating the wider business in tax compliance and making them see the value of having a tax partnership. This role will be responsible for:
- Partnering with finance leadership teams, operations and non-financial stakeholders
- Develop and lead a new tax reporting and control framework
- Completion of the Group's and UK VAT returns - monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare reporting team submissions, tax packs and supporting any tax audit queries
- Support HMRC tax submission and any queries
Essentially this Group Tax role is targeting an ambitious and driven individual who will be ACA or CTA trained and qualified. At this level, it is a given that you will have excellent communication skills and be capable of conversing amongst the senior leadership panel, divisional heads and the finance team. Although a mixed and extremely broad tax role, you will be mentored and supported by an exceptionally strong Head of Tax and leading tax team.
If you have ever considered expanding you tax understanding and wish to accelerate your career either in tax or wider finance, this role is certainly not to be missed. Please get in touch with the team at GAP for a full consultative overview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83240604