Private Client Tax Supervisor (Top 30 Firm) - Kings Cross
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a Private Client Tax Supervisor on behalf of our client, a top 30 firm based within a short walk of Euston Station. The tax department is comprised of multiple partners and around 50 members of staff.
The role and responsibilities of the Tax Supervisor will be to look after the day to day running of a portfolio of clients and assist with advisory work deriving from that portfolio. They will be expected to support on ad-hoc projects and advice as necessary. The portfolio of clients will include a mix of high profile individuals, professional persons, partnerships, entrepreneurs, and a burgeoning portfolio of non-UK domiciled clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare tax returns for review by the Partner
* Reviewing tax returns from more junior personnel
* Interface between clients and partners
* Assist with the training and supervision of more junior members of staff
* Assist with the general private client issues and suggest tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
* Communication and correspondence with HMRC
* Communication with and answering queries from clients
If you would like more information, please contact Harry Corper at Taylor Hawkes.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716973