Private Tax Assistant Manager
Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a Private Tax Assistant Manager on behalf of our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm based in Central London. The ideal candidate will be managing a portfolio, consisting of a mix of clients with multiple sources of earned and investment income, dealing with larger partnerships, HNWI and dealing with a wide range of capital gains tax issues, whilst being responsible for managing other members of the team and mentoring junior members of staff including reviewing their work.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Reporting on tax and other implications of incorporation of partnerships either as limited companies or limited liability partnerships.
* Experience in Self-Assessment and preparation of tax computations.
* Experience of report writing and ad hoc advisory work.
* Advising with regards to EIS and SEIS
* Knowledge of international tax principles such as transfer pricing and mechanics of double tax relief and operation of tax treaties
* Planning for mitigation of Inheritance Tax including use of trusts and tax affect of lifetime transfers
* Dealing with enquiries into all aspects of direct taxation including experience of settlement and penalty negotiation.
* Private clients and proprietors of OMB's (Partnerships and Companies)
* Non Dom and non resident clients.
* Working with UK based HNWI
* Property owning clients using corporate vehicles and trusts.
* Dealing with larger partnerships and high net worth individuals.
* Dealing with a wide range of capital gains tax issues.
The ideal candidate will be ATT or CTA qualified with strong personal tax knowledge and strong track record of portfolio management.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Harry at Taylor Hawkes
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716967