Group Financial Accountant - Blue Chip FMCG
Robert Half are hiring Group Financial Accountant for a leading international business based in Central Milton Keynes. This is a full-time permanent role.
Reporting into the Group Finance Controller, the Group Financial Accountant will fulfil a varied role, dealing with senior stakeholders, dealing with group-level financial accounting and reporting, and supporting the rest of the finance team on project work and business-partnering with different divisions of the company.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering elements of the group's consolidated financial reporting including:
- Weekly sales, operating profit and debt report.
- Monthly management, financial and board reporting.
- Half-yearly and full-year external reporting and results announcements to the City
- Forecasts, annual strategic plan and budget.
- Management of all data submissions, ensuring data is timely, complete and accurate.
- Understanding the information received, ensuring analysis and explanations are insightful and useful.
- Resolution of practical and technical accounting issues including an assessment of impact on the business.
The company is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / ICAS) with strong accounting experience, ideally at group-level - However they may also consider recently-qualified auditors or accountants looking for their first role in industry.
The client is large leading international business with a strong global brand and who are well-known as one of the best employers in the local area.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is likely to be region of £50k-£60k + 20% bonus + excellent benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice