Internal Auditor – Public Sector – Great Growth Opportunities
Salary: £36,00 - £43,000 + Benefits
Location: London or Midlands (Regional Role)
My client is within the public sector. They are offering a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your auditing skills and drive your career forward, working in the newly created Risk and Reporting team within a company that have ambitious growth plans Nationally.
The role will include:
- Collaborating with colleagues to support servicing and planned preventative maintenance visits.
- Ensuring the company is provided with a safe service that is cost effective and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction across all planned preventative maintenance and servicing programs.
- To ensure that consistent specifications and standards are applied across the company.
- Communicate with the wider team effectively.
- To aid the delivery and preparation of reports. Track company information to ensure progress and overall performance is accurately recorded and followed up.
As a successful candidate your background is likely to include:
- Expertise in at least one of the following technical fields: Gas, Electric and Water hygiene.
- Strong auditing/analytical skills along with experience of deal with large amounts of data, interpreting and creating reports.
- Excellent IT skills, Including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills, including stake holder experience.
- Knowledge/experience of dealing with conflict.
- An awareness of what correct practice from a technical audit view consists of.
They can offer a fantastic opportunity for career development in a focused forward-thinking business. You will also have the opportunity to thrive and further your knowledge of the market whilst working within a flexible and ambitious environment.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716598