IT Support Role
Job Specification Support Team Member
An opportunity is available to join a growing Support team within a leading software business which works with the NHS and private medical sectors. The role will provide exposure to a variety of software systems and suitable candidates will be expected to work with multiple projects and coordinate tasks. The candidate must be reliable, professional and work well in a team in order to be successfully selected to join a dynamic company with opportunity for progression.
Based in Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Experienced and Adaptable IT skills working with Microsoft office suite and bespoke software systems.
- Experience of dealing with all levels of clients within a company hierarchy, with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Experience of working to agreed SLA's
- Demonstrable ability to learn and adapt in line with company requirements.
We will be asking the successful candidate to demonstrate good IT and support experience with excellent people skills. They will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Logging and analysing support desk calls and emails from clients.
- Manage work load effectively, accurately report and communicate to our clients.
- Working closely with business partners and customers to build good working relationships.
- Fault lifecycle management within SLA.
- Ability to complete tasks to tight deadlines.
- Analyse and monitor client data.
- Health sector experience
- Client/ account management, Support and service delivery
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83240598