Legal Executive - Commercial Property
A talented Legal Executive is sought by this leading law firm to work in their highly regarded Commercial Property team at their Southampton office.
The firm’s commercial property team and planning lawyers have a well earned reputation for providing sound, pragmatic advice across all aspects of property and planning matters.
You will deal with all aspects of property development and commercial development.
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant Leases, Licence and associated documents;
- Assisting with freehold acquisitions and sales;
- Some residential property and development acquisitions and disposals.
You will be involved in dealing with excellent quality work in a supportive team and need the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A good standard of education;
- A qualified member of CILEx;
- Proven experience in commercial property;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Professionalism when working with colleagues, partners, lawyers and clients.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of benefits in a first class working environment. This is a full time permanent position.